Sunday, November 23, 2008

Post #5

After finishing the Iliad, I have met my requirement of 250 pages for this quarter, so I have decided to read more newspaper articles about politics. This week, I read an article titled Clinton-Obama Detente: From Top Rival to Top Aide by Elisabeth Bumiller. This article caught my attention, because I am very interested by Obama's choice of Hilary Clinton as Secretary of State. I think that this is a very good choice on his part, because now he is able to appease the Clinton supporters, and also she will be good at the job. Many leaders around the world like the Clinton's, and she was very popular as First Lady. I think that Obama is bringing a lot of diversity to his cabinet, but the people he is bringing are very intelligent, and I think that they will be able to help him greatly in his upcoming presidency.

No comments: